Aquavie Boutique Spa is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Aquavie Boutique Spa may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes made
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you book an appointment for a service or treatment, visit the spa for a service or treatment or apply for a job, whether contact is online, on paper, by email or over the phone.
The information you give us may include:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences
- Relevant medical history that may prevent you from undergoing a certain treatment or service that we provide (including details of allergies, medication, various medical conditions and patch tests)
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What information about you will be used
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- We never sell your information and we only share certain aspects of that information with the providers of our salon IT Systems, Phorest Salon Software and Studiologie
We have rigorous data protection and security policies in place with all our suppliers.
We will not share your information with any other third party without your consent except to help prevent fraud, or if required to do so by law.
The information we collect about employees, the purposes it is used for and who it will be shared with is set out in our employment contracts.
How long your information will be kept for
Unless you request otherwise, we will keep your information to contact you no more than 18 months from your last visit to the salon.
After 18 months we will archive all your personal information, except for your name, relevant client history (eg allergy test records which we keep for 4 years) and financial transactions (which we are obliged to keep for 7 years).
Information about unsuccessful job applicants will be deleted after six months.
Where your information is kept
Your information is stored within The Cloud and WordPress secure servers and provided by Phorest Salon Software and Studiologie. Any payment transactions are encrypted.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. This will normally be free, unless we consider the request to be unfounded or excessive, in which case we may charge a fee to cover our administration costs.
If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact us.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us
Please contact us if you have any questions about our privacy notice or information we hold about you:
- By email email@example.com
- Or write to us at Aquavie Boutique Spa, 126a High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1AS